· Equipped with the skills and knowledge in warehousing, transportation and freight operations.
· Has a strong understanding of the information flow for end-to-end warehouse processes from order initiation to receiving, handling, distribution and storage.
· Able to work with internal and external stakeholders to accomplish the tasks given
· Comfortable working in warehouse fast-paced environment
· Able to conduct targeted conversations with customers and peers to identify customer needs.
· Stable, systematic and logical.
· Effective problem-solving skills
· Perform safety and health risk assessment.
· Able to review areas in warehouse operations where technology can enhance processes.
· Proficient in Ms Office, comfortable with writing SOPs.
· Strong employer endorsement
· Minimum Diploma Certificate in Admin / Logistics
· 3 years related working experience
· Meticulous and good eye for detail
· Able to work independently, a team player and ability to work under pressure and meet deadline
· Prefer candidate who is working in the logistics industry
· Ad-hoc duties from manager