flexible work hours
health & wellness benefits
free food & beverages
personal development benefits
ABOUT THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION (NIE)
The National Institute of Education (NIE), Singapore, is Singapore’s national teacher education institute and we are proud to be an integral part of the nation’s education service. We play a key role in the preparation of teachers and in the provision of teacher professional and school leadership development programmes. We are committed to our vision of being An Institute of Distinction: Leading the Future of Education and our mission to Inspire Learning, Transform Teaching and Advance Research. Read more about NIE here.
The National Institute of Education invites suitable candidates to join the Public, International & Alumni Relations (PIAR) department as an Executive.
- To support the media and marketing communications effort of the Institute.
- Ideate, plan and execute of NIE’s social content calendar, including organic and paid campaigns.
- Ensure brand consistency and content accuracy on all marketing platforms.
- Day-to-day management of the Institute’s social media brand accounts and communities.
- Review, assess and monitor the efficiency of online marketing and communications strategies.
- Manage creative briefs and all stakeholders for still and video productions with tight deadlines.
- To support the media team to pitch interesting story ideas to increase NIE’s profile locally and internationally.
- Prepare campaign reports, metrices and monitor key performing indicators for media and social media engagement.
- To support the alumni team to develop and implement alumni relations strategy for engagement.
- Plan, organize and manage events by the Institute or the University.
- A Diploma in Business, Marketing or Communications.
- A natural storyteller with excellent written and communication skills, with a flair for digital design and a passion for social media.
- Creative with a good eye for aesthetics.
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking or those with media pitching experience is a plus.
- A dynamic team player who is also a self-motivator.
- Adaptable and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Good research skills and good grasp of English.
NIE staff can take chartered buses at their own expense from or near their homes to NIE campus. This is subject to the availability of seats.
Closing Date: 15 December 2023
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Good research skills and good grasp of English
Nice to Have Skills:
A natural storyteller with excellent written and communication skills, with a flair for digital design and a passion for social media.