health & wellness benefits
ABOUT THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION (NIE)
The National Institute of Education (NIE), Singapore, is Singapore’s national teacher education institute and we are proud to be an integral part of the nation’s education service. We play a key role in the preparation of teachers and in the provision of teacher professional and school leadership development programmes. We are committed to our vision of being An Institute of Distinction: Leading the Future of Education and our mission to Inspire Learning, Transform Teaching and Advance Research.
NIE invites applications for a Systems Analyst / Analyst Programmer position in the Department of Digital Solutions (DSD). We are seeking a highly skilled and innovative AI Developer to join our dynamic team. As an AI Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing cutting-edge artificial intelligence solutions that drive business growth and enhance customer experience.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business requirements and design AI solutions that address specific needs.
• Evaluate and integrate third-party APIs, libraries, and platforms to enhance AI capabilities.
• Build and train machine learning models.
• Evaluate and improve existing AI models.
• Develop and implement end-to-end AI projects, from requirements to deployment, ensuring seamless integration with existing systems and applications or develop new AI-driven applications.
• Conduct thorough testing and debugging of AI models and systems to ensure high reliability and performance.
• Report to team lead and align to team objectives and technology guidelines.
• Collaborate with other Systems Analyst to integrate AI into our applications.
• A University Degree in computer science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Info-communications, or equivalent.
• Strong programming skills in languages such as Python, Java, or C#, along with expertise in AI frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch).
• Familiarity with LLM, cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) and their AI services, such as Amazon SageMaker, Azure Machine Learning, or Google Cloud AI, to deploy and manage AI models will be an extra benefit.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically and creatively.
• Strong communication and teamwork skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Strong interest in learning new technologies and staying updated with industry advancements.
• Ability to adapt to changes in technology, industry trends, and project requirements.
NIE staff can take chartered buses at their own expense from or near their home to the NIE campus. This is subject to the availability of bus routes and seats.
Req ID: R00014193
Strong programming skills in languages such as Python, Java, or C#, along with expertise in AI frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch)
Nice to Have Skills:
Familiarity with LLM, cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) and their AI services, such as Amazon SageMaker, Azure Machine Learning, or Google Cloud AI, to deploy and manage AI models