personal development benefits
• Manage and reconcile accounts receivable for both local and overseas customers
• To prepare bank reconciliation to ensure all bank receipts are accounted for and properly posted in the Accounts Receivable ledger.
• Monitor and report on accounts receivable aging and conduct credit control reviews. To follow up on outstanding customer invoices through monthly Statement of Accounts and vendor credit notes.
• Assist in the monthly closing of books, including posting relevant accounting journals.
• Prepare monthly financial reports and schedule for accounts receivable.
• Maintain standing data in our systems for customers.
• To assist in annual audit
• Handle any ad-hoc assignments as required.
• Minimum Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to develop plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish assignments on time
• Good financial accounting knowledge
• PC Literacy Skills – Microsoft Office with strong Excel knowledge.
• Display a positive attitude towards learning
• Work well under pressure and have no qualms assuming additional responsibilities
• Responsible and dedicated to meet tight deadline
• Good team player and able to adapt to a fast paced environment
• Proof of Eligibility to work
Summary of role requirements:
Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
Working rights required for this role
Expected start date for role: 02 October 2023