health & wellness benefits
personal development benefits
• In charge of Inventory transactions
• Review the cost report and feedback the changes/variance to reporting officer
• In charge of monthly project POC computation (including monthly allocation, cost accruals and project progress)
• Prepare and follow up Monthly Project Report Summary with Project Managers
• Liaison with external auditors on project related matters
• Assist in drafting financial statements and preparation of tax computation
• Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by Superior
• Degree / Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
• At least 3 to 5 years of accounting experience.
• Candidates who are studying ACCA are welcomed to apply.
• Hardworking, meticulous and able to take on ad-hoc tasks from time to time.
• Designation and remuneration will be dependent on relevant experience.
• Experience in Marine/Shipyard or Construction industry is advantageous (but NOT a must).