- Together with the Pedagogy team , provide leadership to teachers in quality early childhood curriculum design, development and implementation of teaching;
- Coach and support teachers to monitor, assess, document and maintain evaluation and assessment of children’s learning and development;
- Develop strategies to market and maintain the school’s student enrolment to maximise the school capacity;
- Manage cost control in all aspects of school operations;
- Select, coach and mentor teachers to maximise their professional relationship with parents, harmonious working relations with colleagues and teaching performance for the growth of students under their care;
- Maintain students’ records and teacher to student ratio as required by the Ministry and where necessary stand in as class teacher to maintain such ratio;
- Maintain the school physical condition and maximise the facilities to provide learning environment of students;
- Establish and maintain positive and effective communication with parents and the school community;
- Organise school events to support cultural, festive events, racial harmony and green environment
- A recognised Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Education from an approved institution and Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education (Leadership) or its equivalent;
- At least 5 years working experience in a pre-school with at least 2 years in a leadership role
- High EQ, matured, exemplary leadership and management skills are essential;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- We seek only passionate and dedicated educators who want to make a difference in children's learning.
We offer a competitive remuneration package plus benefits to the right candidate.Interested candidates are invited to apply online by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’ button below.