free food & beverages
This Position Is Available Due to Business Expansion
- Manning the front desk and act as a liaison between students and parents, as well as staff from the Administration & Teaching divisions.
- Performing general front desk duties, e.g. greeting walk-in customers, class registration for students, responding to email and phone enquiries on signing up classes, payments & payment reminders of classes that customers booked etc;
- Updating customers on the company's latest products and services, providing excellent before and after sales service;
- Commands excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
- Savvy in MS Office as well as customer management system (training is only be provided for the latter);
- Possesses good attention to details, organized and is able to work in a team to get things done;
- Able to work well under pressure;
- Reports to a Sales cum Admin Manager.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION:
- Pls include a short intro of yourself and why you should get hired based on the work experience you have provided in your resume.
- You may be required to sit for tests on proficiency of your language and/or typing speed etc.
Industry: Education/Enrichment/Healthcare/Music/Performing Arts/Wellness
Monthly Pay Package: There is a quarterly bonus as incentives!
Spoken Language Required: English (MANDATORY)
Additional Language Bonus: French / German / Italian / Japanese / Korean / Russian / Spanish
Work Days: Weekends and 3 weekdays (fixed off 2 weekdays of your choice)
Work Hours: 9am to 6pm
Work Location: Town or East
Staff Benefits: Details provided during the interview
Pls note that we do not accept any job applications by phone apps.
Your job application will be kept private and confidential.
Application email: Jobs@AmplusFields.com
Customer Service, Sales, Admin, MS Office, Typing
Nice to Have Skills:
French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish